Senior Project Day 12

 5/22/21

Entry #12

Today was my last day of looking for online shadows! It’s weird to think that I only have two days left of my senior project. I plan on doing a little work tomorrow just so I have a good base for the final two days.

My main goal today was to finish finding neuro shadows and find some OB/GYN shadows. I wasn’t the biggest fan of neuro and I really don’t know why. Maybe it was because they used a lot of nerdy language, or maybe it was because I just wasn’t into the subject. Next up was OB/GYN and I actually really loved watching those shadows. I enjoyed the shadows so much that I’m considering going into the field some day! I checked in with Amy again after. 

See you guys tomorrow for the weekly reflection!

Total hours for the day: 4 hours and 20 mins

Total hours: 48 hours and 40 mins

Written at 10:30 PM



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Project Day 1

Senior Project Day 2

Senior Project Day 13