Senior Project Day 10

 5/20/21

Entry #10

Today I started at the same time as yesterday. I started out with looking for more cardiology online shadows. It was cut short unfortunately because of the senior seminar at 11:00. I really liked the seminar because it talked about really important information regarding sexual health. I spent some more time on campus then came home to do a little more work on finding shadow videos (there’s a lot and they are all VERY long). It was cut short yet again since I had to come to campus for my game (we lost, unfortunately). After the game I went home and ate some dinner with my mom, then picked up my sister from campus. Around 7:45 I finally sat down to finish up finding cardiology shadows. I then ended my work around 10:05 PM.

Total hours for the day: 4 hours and 40 mins

Total hours: 40 hours and 5 mins

Written at 10:00 PM ET


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Project Day 1

Senior Project Day 2

Senior Project Day 13