Senior Project Day 13

 5/24/21

Entry #13

Just to preface for hours, I did about an hour and a half on Sunday since I needed to get my weekly reflection done and I needed to start my self evaluation paper. Today started off around the same time as the past two weeks. I continued to work on my self evaluation paper until about 11:30 since we had senior seminar. After that I headed off to campus to do a check in with Amy and have her sign all the papers that she needed too. I then met up with Heidi to make sure everything was tip top shape, she recommended I go to Tom too before I present it on Wednesday. I did get some pamphlets and concentration enrollment papers for students who are interested in signing up. I then finished up my paper in the library. I’m going to definitely look at it again tomorrow to make sure it looks perfect. In the evening I spent about another hour doing work with Tom to be sure everything was tip top before Wednesday.

Total hours for Sunday: 1 hour and 30 mins

Total hours for today: 5 hours and 10 mins

Total hours: 55 hours and 20 mins

Written at 9:30 PM ET

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Project Day 1

Senior Project Day 2