Senior Project Day 14

 5/25/21

Entry #14

I can’t believe that it's finally the last day of senior project! It feels like just yesterday I stepped on campus for the first time. Anyways, my last day started off around the same time as always, 9:00 AM ET. Today was a little different than the rest because I wasn’t actually working on my project. Just tying up the loose ends and making sure my essay sounded solid. I then went to campus for the last senior seminar and to print out the overviews and checklists for students that are interested in the concentration that come by my table tomorrow. I think I’m gonna bring a cup of pens for kids to sign up with. I then went home and hung out for a bit before I got back to work on my essay editing. Once I finished my essay edits, I took another break and then started to write my final journal entry :(. Thanks for tuning in and I hope the students enjoy this concentration! 

Signing off! 

Isabella Anzalone.

Total Hours for the day: 1 hour and 55 mins

Total hours: 57 hours and 15 mins

Written at 4:45 PM ET

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Project Day 1

Senior Project Day 2

Senior Project Day 13